Your ocean freight partner
Whether you are moving electronics by sea freight from China to Singapore or plastic resins from the Middle East to China, PSA Cargo Solutions is your ocean freight partner to provide you with reliable and cost-competitive sea freight services from origin to destination.
Our ocean freight forwarding services include both Full-Container Load (FCL) and Less-than Container Load (LCL) cargo, giving you more flexibility and control. You can be assured of the timely transportation of goods with a wide array of sailing frequencies and transit times on any given route with our Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) services.
You can also leverage PSA’s ports and terminals assets and utilise PSA’s Terminal Value-Added Services to achieve a smoother cargo flow.
Door-to-door services from origin to destination
We also offer inland transportation and multimodal services for a seamless port-to-door or door-to-port movement of your goods. Whether you need trucking, barging or rail freight services at origin, destination or anywhere in between, PSA Cargo Solutions can be your single point of contact and help you to arrange and manage the efficient flow of your cargo.
Shipment visibility and more with CALISTA
Track and trace the progress of your shipments for extra peace of mind with CALISTA™ P!NG, a free service offered via CALISTA to provide you with end-to-end visibility on key cargo movement and status such as:
- Vessel’s Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and Estimated Time of Departure (ETD)
- Container Loaded and Discharged Time
- Container Gate in and out
This enhanced visibility enables better planning and management of cargo movements and downstream logistics processes.
You can also book ocean freight across multiple carriers, receive alerts on key milestones, view your shipments on a dashboard, and more with the PSA Cargo Solutions Control Tower.
Why PSA Cargo Solutions?
- Robust network of connections with ocean carriers for reliable services with cost-competitive ocean freight rates
- Own and operate key global supply chain nodes such as ports and terminals so you can leverage on our Complementary Port Solutions’ offerings for smoother cargo flow
- Supply chain visibility with CALISTA P!NG and PSA Cargo Solutions Control Tower