What It Is
PSA Cargo Solutions in India and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, leverages the excellent rail connections and network to offer rail freight services to move your cargo to hinterland markets with greater cost efficiency, flexibility and sustainability.
In India, the rail service connects 56 Inland Container Depots (ICDs) with PSA Mumbai for onward ocean freight movement to Egypt, Middle East and Southeast Asia. PSA can handle both the rail and sea legs for a seamless cargo flow. With 41 weekly train departures and arrivals from PSA Mumbai, you can rest easy knowing that your goods will reach their destination expeditiously.
Our teams of rail specialists in India and Saudi Arabia are also experienced in handling cargo from diverse industries including consumer goods, frozen meats, metal, petrochemicals, automotive, industrial parts and liquid chemicals. Through a detailed consultative process, we can tailor customised rail freight solutions with competitive pricing and priority services.
By making the modal shift from truck to rail, you can mitigate several supply chain challenges such as road traffic congestion, high carbon footprint and costs from trucking, and truck driver shortages.
We also offer first-mile delivery to other freight forwarders and shippers to help you achieve a more streamlined supply chain.
- Lower carbon footprint with the switch from truck to rail
- Empty containers repositioning to enable loading of exports
- Move cargo to Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JN Port) faster
- Reduce transportation cost
- Better supply chain visibility and coordination
- Diversified experience in different verticals
- Strong partnerships with ICD networks and rail operator for seamless operations