What It Is
The International Land-Sea Trade Corridor (ILSTC) is a key project under the China-Singapore (Chongqing) Demonstration Initiative on Strategic Connectivity (CCI). It connects Western China to Beibu Gulf (Qinzhou, Guangxi) in the South by rail and Beibu Gulf to Singapore and the rest of the world by sea (and vice versa). This significantly reduces transit distance and time as compared to the Yangtze river route.
PSA Cargo Solutions acts as your single point of contact, orchestrating the end-to-end move, as the cargo is transported and handled seamlessly via PSA-operated ports and rail terminals in Chongqing, Qinzhou and Singapore.
Orchestrating supply chains via the ILSTC
When you have time-sensitive cargo that needs to reach its destination On-Time In-Full, you need a logistics service provider who can deliver. PSA Cargo Solutions orchestrated the door-to-door move of the Lunar New Year lanterns display at Singapore’s Chinatown from Zigong, China via the ILSTC. To ensure that the cargo reached Singapore on time, we also performed Top Stowage of the containers at the origin port in Qinzhou and arranged for Priority Discharge once the vessel arrived at PSA Singapore. Click to watch a short video of the move.
- Faster time-to-market with transit time savings of about 15 days compared to the traditional Yangtze river route
- Increased reliability as compared to Yangtze river barging
- Competitive logistics cost
- Seamless documentation flow
- Excellent operational excellence for market competitiveness
- Sustainable logistics with lower carbon footprint
- End-to-end and secured supply chain visibility through Singapore, Qinzhou and Chongqing
- PSA Cargo Solutions as a single point of contact for seamless end-to-end flow