Please Read This Carefully
Where you access our website on behalf of another party, you confirm that you are authorised to bind that party to the Terms, and that party shall also be bound by the Terms as if it were a user of our website.
Information Collection and Privacy
Information collected through or in the course of usage of this website is not confidential or protected unless explicitly agreed by PSA. PSA may freely use any information so collected without payment of compensation. Personal data is collected strictly by PSA in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and on the terms of the Privacy Notice available at www.psacargosolutions.com/privacy-notice/.
You may only use our website for lawful and proper purposes. You shall not:
- Use or permit another to use or exploit our website or the content on our website for commercial or business purposes;
- Use or permit another to use our website in connection with activities which infringe any third party’s rights, or breach any laws, applicable standards, content requirements or codes;
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with the operation or functionality of our website, server(s) or network(s), or attempt to do so, or obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to our website or any of PSA’s systems;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any third party’s rights, or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, discriminatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which creates liability on PSA’s part.
The Terms do not form part of any contract for services or carriage with PSA.
We assert copyright ownership over all content in our website and over our trade or service marks, patents, database rights, product names or design rights, trade secrets, domain names, logos, branding and confidential information, whether registered or unregistered. The PSA logo is a registered mark owned by us.
No part of our website nor the PSA logo or our intellectual property may be reproduced or used without our permission.
While all reasonable care is taken, we do not warrant the accuracy of information on our website.
Reliance on information in our website will be at the user’s own risk.
Where applicable, you must comply with any instructions or notices from PSA relating to the security of our website. You must not do anything which may result in the security of our website, or the systems or security of PSA or any other users of our website, or of any customers of PSA, being compromised.
Our website may contain links or references to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Website”). No warranties or representations are made regarding any Third Party Website which you may access through our website, and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for content from any Third Party Website (or any errors or omissions), nor for the privacy and security of these Third Party Websites.
Access to and use of our website is at your own risk. PSA does not make any warranties or representations, either express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, suitability, reliability or otherwise of any content on our website. All warranties and representations as to merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement are expressly excluded. PSA does not warrant that your use of our website will be timely, suitable for your business purpose, secure, uninterrupted, error free or that the website is free of corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, or other harmful elements, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including erasure of data) resulting therefrom.
PSA shall not be liable under any circumstances for (1) any loss as a result of non-availability of our website or delay or failure to respond to any enquiry made through our website; (2) any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of productivity, or any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary loss or damages in connection with your use of our website, (3) any loss or damage caused as a result of any equipment failure, interruption to power supply, war, sanction, act of any government or governmental agency, natural disaster or occurrence, change in law (or any change in the interpretation thereof), injunction, currency or exchange controls, terrorist action, insurgency or civil commotion, or any event which is beyond PSA’s reasonable control.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The law applicable to the Terms is the law of the Republic of Singapore. The courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.